Old 26-10-2007, 01:17 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Interesting Gardening Sites...

"Jim" wrote in message
symplastless wrote:

I do not recall speaking to you.

then you don't understand usenet.

I agree. There is a great deal I do not understand. I do, however have a
strong, basic understanding of tree biology. Not has much as some, yet more
than many. These brief messages I repeat are in fact, very specific to the
topic of the post. Most people like myself, would have a question about one
wound.
"When a tree is wounded, you should not treat only the wound but the entire
tree." Dr. Alex L. Shigo 1999 Tree Pithy Points.

I offer information on the treatment of the system (tree). As long as the
issues I present remain troubles for trees, then my message is the same.

Why should I change?

"Young trees and young children suffer when incorrect treatments and
information are given. Incorrect information inflicted on children also
leads to future problems as curiosity begins to decay and biology becomes
the enemy." Dr. Alex L. Shigo 1999 Tree Pithy Points.

Book quoted is here. Your library should obtain one for you if they do not
have one.
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/PITHYPOINTS.html

OK - What is usent?

I was called "spam". Do you mean that someone presenting educational
information specifically relative to the topic of the post "spam" while the
problems do not change, the questions are the same, the problems are the
same?

Got to go.

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.