Old 04-04-2003, 08:56 PM
Mike

Default Hand post auger

In article , Richard
writes
Hi. Where in the UK do I buy a hand post auger that allows me to hand
drill holes about 4 or 6 inches in diameter and up to 6 feet deep? Must
be some retailers in UK. :c)

Try Farm Suppliers. we have one called SCATS, 'Southern Counties
Agriculture Trade Supplies' as it says it is along the South Coast, but
who knows, they may have a web site. I 'may' be by their place at
Newport Isle of Wight tomorrow, if so I will pop in and see for you.

Mike

Forthcoming reunions. Royal Navy Social Weekend Sussex May 2nd - 5th.
H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th. Plus many more