Old 26-10-2007, 12:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Suttons seeds

In article , Anne Jackson
writes

Crosswords, I absolutely love, and
find them a worthwhile challenge...

I can do Suduko but it's an effort whereas crosswords are always fun. I
have a book of gardening crosswords that I adapt to put in the Gardening
club newsletter. Kay gave me the book years ago as a present.
One answer stumped everyone last year. pom pon dahlias! I had to check
the spelling in the end! I always thought it was pom pom

In the interest of staving off decrepitation of the cerebral kind I have
been playing those mind games for the PC. words and logic, no problem
but 3d awareness I cannot do easily for love nor money.
Same with gardening plans, I really can't imagine in 3d!

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph