Old 26-10-2007, 01:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Sacha Hubbard

On 26/10/07 12:43, in article , "Janet
Tweedy" wrote:

In article om, Dave
Poole writes
All I can say is that the original morphing of 'La puce' to 'Puke' has
never been better demonstrated than in this last outpouring of vitriol
and bile. The woman's obviously completely deranged. In the 10 years
that I've been on URG no-one has been so completely focused and
persistent in their abuse of others and determination to disrupt.

Dare I say it, but even Mike Crowe seems positively avuncular and
jovial by comparison. At least all he does is stir things up a bit
and go on about 'NG owners', which is relatively harmless with no real
damage done. Puke's infestation of this NG is becoming somewhat
sinister.

It's only a matter of time before the media delves into newsgroups and
forums to bring to the attention of Joe Public the more outrageous
threads and ramblings
Now there's an awful thought ...............

The press does look at newsgroups, believe me.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk