Old 26-10-2007, 01:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Ideal notebook for gardeners?

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
FarmI
writes

The only thing I haven't done yet and which I need to do, is to
either stick an envelope into the back of one of my notebooks, or create a
folder with such envelopes for sticking plant labels into - those plastic
things that can't be pasted into notebook and for which I know I won't
remember the name and for which I don't want to make up a proper metal
name
tage.

Helen Dillon once famously said that the thing she grew best in her garden
was the collection of plant labels from stuff which either disappeared or
died

:-)) I love it! Although I don't tend to put the labels in the garden but
store them elsewhere.

I know the feeling ...
Mind you the other annoying thing is when a seed germinated after about 2
years and the writing on it, albeit 'permanent' had become so faint you
can't read it.

:-))