Old 26-10-2007, 01:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith.lea judith.lea is offline

Default Sacha Hubbard

On Oct 25, 7:02 pm, Jennifer Sparkes wrote:
The message
from Charlie Pridham contains these words:

Have you realy nothing better to do with your time? Its been another
lovely day here!

Agree Charlie - but alas not weatherwise here in Bristol.

Grow up Helene ...

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer, the weather here in France is not good today either and I
wanted to get out into the garden

I haven't been commenting on Helene's behaviour and in fact I have
posted very little and content myself reading and trying to learn
something. Hopefully things will now settle down on here and I can
start contributing a little more than I usually do.

My only comment on the matter is that I think Sacha has had a lot of
bashing and, in my opinion, it was totally unfair and unjustified.

Judith