Old 26-10-2007, 03:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Barometric pressure query

On 26/10/07 14:25, in article
, "Charlie Pridham"
wrote:

In article ,
lid says...
snip

If your spine is out I would recommend seeing a qualified doctor.

It was his GP that sent him

Unless the doctor is specially trained in chiropractic or osteopathy, I
wouldn't let him near my spine. It might be fine to be referred by one but
I've needed chiropractic all my life, since I was 14 because my spine just
isn't 'right' and no doctor has ever wanted to manipulate or adjust it.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk