Old 26-10-2007, 04:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default OT-ish Catalogue survey!

On 26/10/07 13:07, in article , "Janet
Tweedy" wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes

Oh good! We do sometimes get asked for plant lists though. Do you send
those out? We don't as up until now we haven't done mail order.

Isn't it possible to get a plant list from the RHS plant finder site
Sacha?

The most irritating omission I've found is when plants are not priced.

We have a list of plants that we show in the Plant Finder and it won't be
hard to extract from that. And I agree about not showing prices - it is
annoying to have to go off to see what's what on another page. We're still
working on that aspect of it and how best to present it.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk