Old 26-10-2007, 06:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith.lea judith.lea is offline

Default Sacha Hubbard

On Oct 26, 5:57 pm, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 17:57:17 +0100, "Bob Hobden" wrote:

"Cat(h)" wrote
Snip.

Yet more vindictive and tiresome crap from a chronic attention seeker
giving rise to no less than 20 posts so far (21 with mine).
The killfile is our collective friend, folks.

I used to think that and still use it on occasion for the moronic trolls but
some people need watching.

There'd be less friction here if the emphasis was on ignoring.
--

Martin

Grin I read that as ironing and thought "what does he mean?" :-))

Judith