Old 26-10-2007, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jim Jackson Jim Jackson is offline

Default Raspberry variety "Tulameen"

wrote:
On 24 Oct, 17:04, (Jim Jackson) wrote:
I grow fallgold (a yellow raspberry) and autumn bliss. I'm surprized you
rave at it's taste, but taste is always a personal thing. While it is
good, I can think of lots of other rasperries that have superior taste,
even Autumn Bliss :-). It has lots of excellant other qualities, disease
resistance, long fruiting period (aug-nov or later!), abundant cropping,
and in my case they don't seem to attract the birds! The red ones do.

) I have several autumn bliss too. I find the fallgold though so
much more interesting in a bowl. Brings a bit of different colours.

I thought we were talking taste not colour :-) Mind you the food
psychologists would suggest you can't completely separate the two!

The thing is that I'm eating them in situ ... and hardly get to my
bowl at all. Bon appetit !

http://cjoint.com/?kytOB0wRkr