Old 04-04-2003, 09:20 PM
Paul Kelly

Default Ground elder & plants to grow with it

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message
In article ,
Paul Kelly wrote:

"Annabel" wrote in message

As I understand it, you are recommending killing off the tops one
week after first application and then repeating the glyphosate.
Is that right? I haven't tried that, and will give it a go.

yep. I seems to work very well. When you kill off the green tops, the roots
demand feeding quickly and send out new top growth, if you then hit that hew
growth with glyphosate it is translocated most effectively.

I cleared a large rockery completely over a single season a few years ago.
Every time the roots demand food, feed them glyphosate!

pk