Old 27-10-2007, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BAC BAC is offline

Default Sacha Hubbard

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 26/10/07 17:57, in article , "Bob
Hobden" wrote:

"Cat(h)" wrote
Snip.

Yet more vindictive and tiresome crap from a chronic attention seeker
giving rise to no less than 20 posts so far (21 with mine).
The killfile is our collective friend, folks.

I used to think that and still use it on occasion for the moronic trolls
but
some people need watching.

Yes. The kill file allows the worst offenders to persist unseen and
unchecked.

OTOH, non-use of the filter facility and continually 'rising to the bait'
only seems to prolong and instensify exchanges of verbal vitriol.