Old 27-10-2007, 02:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith.lea judith.lea is offline

Default Sacha Hubbard

On Oct 27, 2:43 pm, Gary Woods wrote:
It's raining pretty seriously in the Northeastern U.S., with our first

freeze predicted tomorrow night. I haven't even had a frost yet on my
hilltop.

I brought in all the tender plants and geraniums and put them in the
barn, it's a lovely day and hot enough to eat outside. The nights are
another matter, frost last night and snow flurries are predicted on
Sancy. not enough to lay, just a light dusting. Are you in New York
State Gary?

Judith