Old 27-10-2007, 05:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Barometric pressure query

On 27/10/07 08:56, in article
, "Charlie Pridham"
wrote:

In article ,
says...
It's very on topic because my back and neck stop me doing quite a lot.
Stooping at e.g. dishwasher emptying level, hurts more than a full bend, for
some reason. And at times, just walking or standing for a short length of
time gives lower back pain. My spine isn't straight, not as in scoliosis
but as in tilted and it sounds as if your son's is rather similar. If one
bit of the back is 'out', it sort of travels up the spine, pulling all the
rigging out of whack and creating strains and tensions we're not always
aware of. IIRC, you have quite a bit of back trouble yourself, Charlie?

No my back is fine again , all I suffer from is stupidity! I still can't
believe I managed to displace 2 vertibrae buy reaching under a greenhouse
bench and right at the start of the season!!

I did it twice - once taking an onion out of the veg. drawer and once
picking my purse up from the bed. And no, I'm not rich enough for my purse
to put my back out! ;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk