Old 27-10-2007, 07:31 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Mosquito larcae in Jun's "pond"

they are called mosquito "dunks" are round and contain B. t. israeli, a bacteria that
will knock the population off. not toxic to fish or plants. Ingrid

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 17:03:22 CST, Nick Cramer wrote:

There's a million of 'em!

I tried Mosquito Fish in my Koi pond a few years ago, but they didn't make
it through the winter, which is fast approaching, even here in Southern
California.

Is there something I can put on/in the water that will kill them without
harming the lotuses and water chestnuts nor make them toxic to eat?

Thanks.