Old 28-10-2007, 12:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Barometric pressure query

On 27/10/07 17:54, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 17:45:31 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

snip I did it twice - once taking an onion out of the veg. drawer and
once
picking my purse up from the bed. And no, I'm not rich enough for my purse
to put my back out! ;-)

Maybe you store junk in it like my wife does. A couple of weeks ago a harbour
shower token appeared when she was looking for change. The harbour did away
with
tokens around 1985 and then there are still all the foreign coins that were
made
obsolete by the Euro.

;-)) I assume we're using purse in the English sense and not the American.
My bag is about 10 years old, obviously even better quality than one of
those costapacket things in fashion now and is known to my husband as the
Tardis or the Black Hole because it is so large that sometimes, it takes
months for things to resurface from it! I *love* it and when it finally
dies, I hope to replace it with something identical. The older it gets, the
more mellow the leather etc. I am so wedded to it that I have been known to
embarrass myself by going out in 'smart' evening wear still lugging the
Tardis with me, having forgotten to go into minimal evening bag mode.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk