Old 28-10-2007, 06:27 AM posted to rec.gardens
Persephone Persephone is offline

Default Plastic raised bed borders

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 03:18:21 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Persephone wrote in message
news
Anybody know where I can get these?

I ordered some last year from Garden Supply,
but they don't show them any longer on their Web site.

These are handy because don't rot, etc. and can
be sawed like regular wood.

Any info welcome.

Persephone

Without seeing what they look like, my first suggestion would be to head to
a lumber yard or big box store, and buy synthetic deck planks, and make your
own. What did the GS product come with? Metal brackets for the corners?

They offered corners on their Web site, but I didn't buy them. I just
ordered the "wood". It came with several metal stakes, and I bought
more stakes as needed.

Your suggestion is worth a look. I recently had side steps done with
plastic wood, but it was a brand name from a catalog. When ordering I
noticed HD had their own. Not pretty enuff for steps, but maybe for
veg garden? Thanks!

Persephone