Old 28-10-2007, 11:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Barometric pressure query

On 28/10/07 08:18, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 00:48:27 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

On 27/10/07 22:23, in article , "Alan
Holmes" wrote:

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 17:46:12 +0100, Sacha

wrote:

On 27/10/07 09:35, in article
,
"Martin" wrote:

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 00:02:46 +0100, Sacha

wrote:

On 26/10/07 14:06, in article
,
"Martin" wrote:
snip
Wearing a larger pair of underpants can cure headaches, allegedly.

Only if worn on the head. On top of the tinfoil hat. Honest.

You are a real expert, Sacha. :-)

Of course. I've directed many such people to a good chiropractor. Would
you like the name of ours? ;-)

No thanks. My daughter is a physiotherapist, she tries to fix the damage
caused
by some chiropractors :-)

My current damage was caused by a physiotherapist!

My last chiropractor was also a physio. My present chiro is a chiro. I do
think it's horses for courses. The *most* important thing is to find
someone you can work with and who listens to you.

and is competent :-)

Very much so. Our present chiro arranged for Xrays for both of us and he
also does a sort of scan of the spine which is helpful to him and to the
patient. He does a re-assessment every 4 weeks or so and discusses your
treatment with you as in how effective you're finding it, whether you want
to come weekly or fortnightly or just 'maintenance' now and then etc.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk