Old 28-10-2007, 11:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Sacha Hubbard

In article , Charlie
Pridham writes

Thats more or less how Betty got it! apparently found on a house front in
the mid west and taken all the way to Texas as a cutting in a potato.
Still has the best scent of any summer flowering clematis.

It is a lovely little plant and has done really well up my pergola this
year, flowering for ages. Not too showy but a steady display of flowers.
I just regret that, at a distance, the flowers are difficult to make out
amongst the leaves.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph