Old 28-10-2007, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Barometric pressure query

On 28/10/07 11:25, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 11:07:11 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

and is competent :-)

Very much so. Our present chiro arranged for Xrays for both of us and he
also does a sort of scan of the spine which is helpful to him and to the
patient. He does a re-assessment every 4 weeks or so and discusses your
treatment with you as in how effective you're finding it, whether you want
to come weekly or fortnightly or just 'maintenance' now and then etc.

I had a scan, which identified the problem but didn't solve it. At least I'm
not
wasting time and money on people, who claim they can, but can't solve the
problem.

Precisely. If our chiro hadn't been able to help me I'd have just had to
live with it. As it is, if I don't have my spine adjusted regularly, the
whole thing stiffens up and becomes quite painful, as well as causing
giddiness and loss of balance.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk