Old 28-10-2007, 11:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BAC BAC is offline

Default Sacha Hubbard

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
"BAC" wrote:

OTOH, non-use of the filter facility and continually 'rising to the bait'
only seems to prolong and instensify exchanges of verbal vitriol.

I agree: Trolls need to be fed, and if ignored eventually wither and die.
I always think of the "monster" in "Forbidden Planet."

It's raining pretty seriously in the Northeastern U.S., with our first
freeze predicted tomorrow night. I haven't even had a frost yet on my
hilltop.

I hope you have a good winter. I'm thinking of starting one of those 'we're
bound to have a bad winter because the trees are groaning with berries'
threads :-)