Old 28-10-2007, 12:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Suttons seeds

On 28/10/07 11:59, in article
, "judith.lea"
wrote:

On Oct 28, 11:41 am, Sacha wrote:
On 28/10/07 11:04, in article , "Janet

Tweedy" wrote:
In article , Alan Holmes
writes

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
Suttons Seed co. is up for sale for anyone with some spare cash!
http://tinyurl.com/3d6d7v

I think I have a spare fiver!

When did they sell out to a French company then? Why on earth did a
French company want it anyway, haven't they got enough UK stuff with the
water boards? Seems to me you can't expect the same level of commitment
to UK base enterprises if you sell out to overseas investors. They only
see the balanced books.

I think Vilmorin bought Suttons in 1994.

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon

Isn't that a French company Sacha?