Old 28-10-2007, 12:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes[_2_] Alan Holmes[_2_] is offline

Default Sacha Hubbard

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Alan Holmes
writes

You are surely not admitting to be a reader of the Telegraph?

Shame on you!

Well I like their gardening section. A friend gets Saturday's mail and
they hide their column by Chris Beardshaw in the depths of holiday
advertisements and those for woolly slippers and/or lose weight in three
seconds stuff. They give him a measly few columns and that's all there is!

That must be one of the pages I don't get to read as they are buried so
deeply in other uninteresting stuff!