Old 28-10-2007, 01:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Sacha Hubbard

On 28/10/07 12:46, in article ,
"Alan Holmes" wrote:

? wrote in message news
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 00:33:25 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

On 27/10/07 18:17, in article , "Space"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 27/10/07 09:34, in article
,
"Martin" wrote:

Yes. The kill file allows the worst offenders to persist unseen and
unchecked.

If they are unseen, who cares? :-)

Newbies who don't know the difference.

Sacha, that is patronising to newbies. newbies to URG are not necessary
newbies to newsgroups.

I have said this before, if someone asks for advice the onus is on them
ensure the advice is sound. I.E compare to other advice.

It is NOT your responsibility to hold everyone's hand.

I say kill file or ignore.

And you are...........?

And who, exactly, do you think YOU are?

She is someone who posts under her real name, not some sad person like you!

Don't worry about it, Alan. It's just some shape-shifter trying to make
trouble.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk