Old 28-10-2007, 02:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] Fuschia@summerborder.net is offline

Default Sacha Hubbard

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:09:02 -0000, "Space"
wrote:

Helene - this doesn't do you any good. Please stop it.

why did you post this below my reply to Helene. This is enough stirring
going on at the moment. the way the above reads it would appear you are
inferring that Space & Helene are one and the same.

Space, I am VERY sorry. That is not at all what I meant. I was just
asking Helene not to keep sniping at Sacha. This illustrates
perfectly why these squabbles should be kept out of the newsgroup.