Old 28-10-2007, 03:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith.lea judith.lea is offline

Default good bye to all

On Oct 28, 3:37 pm, "clarissa" wrote:
Good bye all of you I have been told in no uncertain terms that my posts
are unwelcome - even though our climate here in Vancouver BC Canada are very
similar to the south of England. I would be interested in the reason for
this - or is this too much to ask Jean Vancouver BC Canada

Oh Goodness, who on earth told you that? Rot, stay here, my posts are
from France and everyone here is very kind and tolerant of my
inexpertise. Do stay Clarissa.

Judith