Old 28-10-2007, 02:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson Sally Thompson is offline

Default good bye to all

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 16:37:23 +0100, clarissa wrote
(in article T02Vi.34386$GO5.20995@edtnps90):

Good bye all of you I have been told in no uncertain terms that my posts
are unwelcome - even though our climate here in Vancouver BC Canada are very
similar to the south of England. I would be interested in the reason for
this - or is this too much to ask Jean Vancouver BC Canada

According to Google Groups, no-one on URG has responded to you in such a
fashion - at least as far back as I searched. Who was it? If it was by
private email then I would ignore it, but I cannot find such a posting on
URG. There are people here posting from all over the world, and provided
they understand that we in the UK don't have climate "zones" then as far as
I'm aware they have always been made very welcome.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Burne-Jones/William Morris window in Shropshire church with conservation