Old 28-10-2007, 04:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Sacha Hubbard

On 28/10/07 13:41, in article ,
"Space" wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 28, 1:01 pm, Sacha wrote:
Don't worry about it, Alan. It's just some shape-shifter trying to make
trouble.

Space has posted here for years and is not a shape shifter but a
dedicated gardener. Stop telling lies just because you want to control
this forum. Learn to read people's post and take to email anything
which is not relevant to gardening.

Helene - I don't think they were talking about me. this was a response to
somebody else.
sacha - hopefully my thoughts are correct on this?

although I think you, Helene, may have me confused with someone else. A
dedicated gardener? Oh too funny!! I wish!

all I asked about was a non-invasive ivy and look what happened.

Don't worry, this has nothing to do with you and everything to do with
Helene throwing one of her notorious tantrums.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk