Old 28-10-2007, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
graham graham is offline

Default good bye to all

"clarissa" wrote in message
Good bye all of you I have been told in no uncertain terms that my posts
are unwelcome - even though our climate here in Vancouver BC Canada are
very
similar to the south of England. I would be interested in the reason for
this - or is this too much to ask Jean Vancouver BC Canada

I post here with questions from time to time although the climate here in
Calgary is more severe than yours (we have snow on the ground atm) and have
been treated with civility and friendliness.
Has all the rain you are having been getting you down?
Graham