Old 28-10-2007, 05:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Suttons seeds

On 28/10/07 16:58, in article , "Anne
Jackson" wrote:

The message from Sacha contains these
words:

I wouldn't be surprised if Tesco buy them up.

That would complement their acquisition of Dobbie's, certainly...

Apparently T&M is up for sale, too. Ray thinks that its present format was
the result of a management buy out.
Now I just wish that someone like Richard Branson would buy Little Chef and
turn them into really good roadside caffs like L'Arche in France! We ate
well at those and even got paper tray cloths into the bargain!

I did management training with the Forte organisation, many years
ago, with a view to working in one of their Little Chefs... their
idea, not mine! I just went looking for a job as a part-time waitress!

Didn't get offered a job at the end of it, though - I didn't 'fit in',
somehow! ;-)

Can't think why? Time for your take over bid, perhaps? ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk