Old 28-10-2007, 05:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robert \(Plymouth\)[_68_] Robert \(Plymouth\)[_68_] is offline

Default good bye to all

clarissa wrote:
:: Good bye all of you I have been told in no uncertain terms that my
:: posts are unwelcome - even though our climate here in Vancouver BC
:: Canada are very similar to the south of England. I would be
:: interested in the reason for this - or is this too much to ask
:: Jean Vancouver BC Canada

Some juvenile put a post on at 21.17 yesterday purporting to be charter of
rules, the same clot is probably pretending to be Sacha at 17.12 today