Old 28-10-2007, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek Geldard[_2_] Derek Geldard[_2_] is offline

Default good bye to all

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 15:37:23 GMT, "clarissa"
wrote:

Good bye all of you I have been told in no uncertain terms that my posts
are unwelcome - even though our climate here in Vancouver BC Canada are very
similar to the south of England. I would be interested in the reason for
this - or is this too much to ask Jean Vancouver BC Canada

If you are referring to the bogus U.R.G charter posted recently,

Zrffntr-VQ:

(ROT 13 as I don't want to give them any more publicity than
necessary).

Please be assured it is a forgery. It was posted from alt.net the
veritable home of spammers, scammers and mischief makers

The correct charter can be seen here :

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.rec.gardening.html

Please don't go. If you go, the delinquents win and we all lose.

DG