Old 28-10-2007, 07:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BAC BAC is offline

Default good bye to all

"Rod" wrote in message
ps.com...
On 28 Oct, 15:37, "clarissa" wrote:
Good bye all of you I have been told in no uncertain terms that my posts
are unwelcome - even though our climate here in Vancouver BC Canada are
very
similar to the south of England. I would be interested in the reason for
this - or is this too much to ask Jean Vancouver BC Canada

For you and anyone else who may have been misled by the forged charter
post - Here is the *real* one
http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.rec.gard....rec.gardening

Welcome aboard - please do stay

Blimey - you mean someone actually *reads* charter posts, forged or
otherwise? How quaint.