Old 28-10-2007, 07:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Dendrobium aggregatum

Ah, Mariana, it's you! Little lindleyi is a hurting puppy, huh? The back
bulbs (yellow/shrivelled) probably ought to come off the plant. They look
soft to me. Are they? If so, they are not well at all.

If it were my plant, given that there are no leaves, I'd take the healthiest
portion of it and do a spag and bag until it puts out a new growth. I'd bet
money that it would do so. More on the technique at this link:
http://www.firstrays.com/sphagnbag.htm

Diana

"Jane Doe" wrote in message
For those of you who read the rec.gardens.orchid. Please see topic
Dendrobium lindleyi

Mariana