Old 28-10-2007, 08:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Dendrobium aggregatum

Hi there Mariana, You have probably researched these two names, I get more
confused when I go
to J. Phfal's site, one & the same right? The winter rest is the key, I
think?

http://www.andysorchids.com/SearchResults.asp
http://www.orchidspecies.com/denlindleyi.htm
See how many times a week Andy waters his plant on a stick!!!

If I had your plant, I would put the cork mount in a clay pot, soak
for an hour then hang it up
high for light & breeze, then when it gets really cold, stop watering.
If it survives the winter, I would soak it in some bloom boost & water 2
to 3 times a week
in the heat of the summer.

I have killed one & just purchased one this year that was in spike!
Good luck,
Cheers Wendy

"Jane Doe" wrote in message
For those of you who read the rec.gardens.orchid. Please see topic
Dendrobium lindleyi

Mariana