Old 28-10-2007, 08:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Jane Doe Jane Doe is offline

Default Dendrobium aggregatum

Thank you again Diana.

None of the pseudobulbs are soft, they are all in decent shape but I guess I
should cut the yellow ones off.

I will try the sphagnbag method though I do wonder if in this particular
case it is the appropriate time.

Thank you again!

-Mariana

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Ah, Mariana, it's you! Little lindleyi is a hurting puppy, huh? The back
bulbs (yellow/shrivelled) probably ought to come off the plant. They look
soft to me. Are they? If so, they are not well at all.

If it were my plant, given that there are no leaves, I'd take the
healthiest portion of it and do a spag and bag until it puts out a new
growth. I'd bet money that it would do so. More on the technique at this
link:
http://www.firstrays.com/sphagnbag.htm

Diana

"Jane Doe" wrote in message
For those of you who read the rec.gardens.orchid. Please see topic
Dendrobium lindleyi

Mariana