Old 28-10-2007, 08:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
keith kent keith kent is offline

Default Dendrobium aggregatum

"Jane Doe" wrote in message
For those of you who read the rec.gardens.orchid. Please see topic
Dendrobium lindleyi

Mariana

Hi Mariana, I would say you have kept the plant to dry,a winter rest
does`nt mean no water,especially if it is mounted.I still water mine but
less so and it still flowers.By the look of your plant i think you will
struggle to get it back and if you do it will take a while.You maybe better
off looking for a replacement!I have got more ruthless over the years and
tend not to waste time with struggling plants and bin them!
Keith