Old 28-10-2007, 09:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
C. Berlin C. Berlin is offline

Default dendrobium help requested - how do I post pictures properly?

OK, I've fooled around awhile trying to figure out how to correctly post a
picture here, without solving the sizing riddle. I'm sure there's some
simple and obvious way to do this, but I don't see it. Could someone email
me privately (so as to not bore the rest of the group) how to do this? I've
not posted to binary groups before. I use Outlook Express as my email
program. Thanks for any assistance with this.
C. Berlin

"C. Berlin" wrote in message

oops. The pictures didn't work. I'll try again. Please bear with me.
Thanks.