Old 29-10-2007, 04:59 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Bill Stock Bill Stock is offline

Default The liner went in today.

Finally!

I've been lucky that it's stayed so warm here, today has been the first real
cool day we've had. It all seems to have been fairly uneventful, but I still
have a lot of landscaping left to do. I think a lot of the finer touches
will wait for spring. I was pleased that the folds aren't too bad,
considering the wrinkles I had with the underlay. There's still a lot of
plumbing to do, but I'm not even going to cut the liner for the skimmer or
bottom drain until spring. The epdm has a bit of a pleasant bluish tinge
compared to the old PVC liner.

It's been a little quiet here lately, so I just thought I'd let you know
that some of use northern procrastinators are still ponding. :-)