Old 29-10-2007, 03:02 PM
Matthew Rice Matthew Rice is offline
Registered User

Default Questionnaire for University Project

Dear All

I am an undergraduate currently studying at Loughborough University near Leicester and for my design and make final year project I am doing a piece of 'design for all' gardening equipment. I would like as many people as possible to fill in a questionnaire I have produced and following this I may ask a few more questions and will give more information on what it is I am doing. The reason I am being vague is that I would like an unbiased view from everyone.

The link to the questionnaire is:
http://freeonlinesurveys.com/renders...y7dq3twl355438

Kind Regards

Matthew Rice