Old 29-10-2007, 05:45 PM posted to rec.gardens
David E. Ross David E. Ross is offline

Default Plastic raised bed borders

On 10/25/2007 4:37 PM, Persephone wrote:
Anybody know where I can get these?

I ordered some last year from Garden Supply,
but they don't show them any longer on their Web site.

These are handy because don't rot, etc. and can
be sawed like regular wood.

Any info welcome.

Persephone

I'm having some landscaping done. It includes decomposed granite
walkways framed with some kind of composition boards. The boards came
wide enough to frame a raised bed, but the landscaper sawed them
lengthwise to frame my walkways.

As soon as I see the landscaper, I'll ask him what the boards are called
and where he got them. Be patient.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean