Old 29-10-2007, 05:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Pyrus calleryana 'Chanticleer'

On 29/10/07 17:36, in article ,
"dafs" wrote:

I bought this in November 2003, when the leaves were extraordinarily
beautiful shades of red.

It has prospered and grown into an attractive tree, but has never again
shown any red in the leaves in autumn. They remain stubbornly green until
they fall off.

Is there anything I can do to bring back its radiance next autumn, please?

Best wishes
Daphne

Perhaps it needs a good long spell of hot sunshine to ensure the autumn
colour? In which case, if you've got influence........

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk