Old 29-10-2007, 09:38 PM posted to rec.gardens
Pennyaline Pennyaline is offline

Default Plastic raised bed borders

Persephone wrote:
I wrote:
You inquired about "plastic raised bed borders" and Garden Supply. The
site I linked you to has plastic and wood frames for raised beds, as
well as corners and connectors. They don't have "composite lumber,"
which you may have meant but didn't state. Please don't shoot the
messenger, especially the one who directs you to what you've asked for.

"Shoot"???!!!

I thanked you and answered you politely.

You're right. You did. Forgive my prickly response. Hormones, or something.

My reading of the site was that they no longer carry the (plastic)
(composite lumber) which I had earlier ordered from them. They DO
carry complete kits for raised beds, which is not what I am looking
for.

I took the trouble to re-locate the below URL -- a long one, which I
shortened via TinyUrl -- so if you read carefully, you will see that
they state they no longer carry the item.

http://tinyurl.com/3xplk4

This did not serve my purpose, as I already knew they no longer carry
the item, but perhaps it will calm your ire.

Since you hadn't specified what you wanted "plastic raised bed borders"
for at that time, how was I to know that you *didn't* want "plastic
raised bed borders" rather than composite lumber for a different purpose?