Old 30-10-2007, 12:32 AM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default Plastic raised bed borders

"David E. Ross" wrote in
:

On 10/29/2007 10:45 AM, enigma wrote:
"David E. Ross" wrote in
:

Have you considered Hunter Board? It's a cement board.
It comes in large rectangles that can be sawed. I use a
Hunter Board for the roof on my tortoise's house.

oh... tortoises. are you one of the folks with Pyxis
archnoides? lee

Cleopatra (an ancient beauty) is a California desert
tortoise (Gopherus agassizii), registered with the
California Department of Fish and Game.
Because they are endangered, it's illegal to possess
unregistered
tortoises. I hope to have Cleo's Web page finished soon.

please let me know when you do. i'd love to see her.
i have a pair of P.archanoides arachnoides & a Bell's
Hingeback (Kinixys belliana).
lee