Old 30-10-2007, 08:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Suttons seeds

On 30/10/07 00:18, in article , "Anne
Jackson" wrote:

The message from Serena Blanchflower
contains these words:
* Anne Jackson wrote, On 29/10/2007 19:50:
The message from
contains these words:
On Oct 25, 6:58 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:

Except that it started in Reading, which is in Berkshire...

It's now in Devon since 1976.

Rubbish! It's _still_ in Berkshire!
Why do you persist in giving misleading information, Helene?

Reading is still in Berkshire but, judging from their website
(http://www.suttons.co.uk/ContactUs.htm), Suttons Seeds are now in
Devon, in Paignton. I assume that's what Helene was referring to.

Yes, I realised that after I'd posted. It's been 'head up bum' time
today, as my grandson was undergoing open-heart surgery, and I was
awaiting news of how he was after the op. I obviously wasn't thinking
straight.

However, I now know that he came through op okay, and is in ICU.
With luck he'll be transferred to the high dependency unit tomorrow...

Good news, Anne and it will get better and better.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk