Old 30-10-2007, 08:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Serena Blanchflower Serena Blanchflower is offline

Default Suttons seeds

* Anne Jackson wrote, On 30/10/2007 00:18:

Yes, I realised that after I'd posted. It's been 'head up bum' time
today, as my grandson was undergoing open-heart surgery, and I was
awaiting news of how he was after the op. I obviously wasn't thinking
straight.

However, I now know that he came through op okay, and is in ICU.
With luck he'll be transferred to the high dependency unit tomorrow...

I'm glad he's come through the op OK and I hope he makes a good recovery.

--
Cheers, Serena
Turn your face to the Sun and the shadows fall behind you. (Maori proverb)