Old 30-10-2007, 09:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
CWatters[_2_] CWatters[_2_] is offline

Default Canadian seeks id of an English tree

"barnsley" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks very much to DEREK and to CWATTERS for links to those photos.
What a treat, to my nostalgic mind, to see the skyline remain after 45
years. Are you guys gardeners who helpfully google or gardeners who
also happen to know stock-car racing? And yes, I think there was ivy
at work in that hedgerow. Please forgive my double-identity hotmail
addresses!
David Kipling
BC, Canada

Gardeners who google in my case. I live about 30 miles east of Northampton
but have only been there once and never to the race track.