Old 30-10-2007, 09:29 AM posted to aus.gardens
HC HC is offline

Default Bottle Brush

G'day Harold

I've had quite a few Bottle Brush self-sow in my garden with absolutely
NO special treatment (because I didn't know the seeds were there!!). In
fact one red specimen has grown right next to the concrete driveway slab
and will have to be removed. Pink ones in the backyard came up in a
couple of nearby pots which was very fortunate as the main pink plant
died.

Sorry, I can't give you any specific info except to say they don't seem
to need TLC.

Good luck
Bronwyn ;-)

Harry 'Snapper' Organ wrote:
Can someone give wm the benefit of their experience of growing bottle
Brush from the seeds.

I am talking about the whole box and dice - harvesting, germinating
etc

The local ones have just finished flowering and are forming seeds,
there are couple which I think are specacular and I would like to grow
my own.

Regards
Harold

Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum - Lucretius