Old 30-10-2007, 11:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Suttons seeds

On 29 Oct, 20:58, Serena Blanchflower
wrote:
* Anne Jackson wrote, On 29/10/2007 19:50:
The message from contains these words:
On Oct 25, 6:58 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
Except that it started in Reading, which is in Berkshire...
It's now in Devon since 1976.

Rubbish! It's _still_ in Berkshire!
Why do you persist in giving misleading information, Helene?

Reading is still in Berkshire but, judging from their website
(http://www.suttons.co.uk/ContactUs.htm), Suttons Seeds are now in
Devon, in Paignton. I assume that's what Helene was referring to.

At last, yes that's what I was referring to off course, it says so on
Suttons's website and has said this since 1976, just like I said it on
my first post in this thread which was the 5th posts, would you
beleive!! Thanks Serena, a lot ;o)