Old 30-10-2007, 02:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default All hallows eve

On 30 Oct, 12:12, "Uncle Marvo"
wrote:
I think she meant Sutton's have said this, not the website has.
I may be wrong, I usually am.

It's Suttons, therefore it should be 'Suttons have said this ....'.
Isn't it? And don't try to insert a broom handle Uncle, won't suit
you.

Been carving LOTS of pumpkins. I've tried to get hold of that poor
farmer chap, featured on our regional news, whose pumpkins, for lack
of sun, didn't turn much orange and being mostly green they didn't
sold at all. I thought I would have bought some from him. I felt so
sorry for him. I've also found that all the orange 'carving' pumpkins
sold in supermarkets which aren't sold after the 31st are thrown
out!!? The world's gone mad ...

Here's one I made earlier. Hope you have a good one!

http://cjoint.com/?kEphYyFBrx